Hershey candy bar wrapper template – Valentine heart candy – Pretty pink candy floss maker.
Hershey Candy Bar Wrapper Template
- a candy shaped as a bar
- A chocolate bar is a confection in bar form comprising some or all of the following components: cocoa solids, cocoa butter, sugar, milk. The relative presence or absence of these components form the subclasses of dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate.
- an Overseas Service Stripe for six-months of duty; see HERSHEY BAR. Also, a unit recognition bar or “half-flash” worn on a beret by trainees or unqualified MIL-PERS assigned to SOF units [nb: this practice was discontinued during the organization of US Army Sp Opns Cmd (ARSOC) and the
- A shaped piece of metal, wood, card, plastic, or other material used as a pattern for processes such as painting, cutting out, shaping, or drilling
- In the Dungeons & Dragons game, a template can be applied to a creature to enhance its abilities or to even create a new type of creature.
- Something that serves as a model for others to copy
- A preset format for a document or file, used so that the format does not have to be recreated each time it is used
- a model or standard for making comparisons
- The term document template when used in the context of file format refers to a common feature of many software applications that define a unique non-executable file format intended specifically for that particular application.
- an industrial town to the east of Harrisburg
- Hershey is a census-designated place (CDP) in Derry Township, Dauphin County in the U.S. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The community is located 14 miles east of Harrisburg and is part of the Harrisburg-Carlisle Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- United States confectioner and philanthropist who created the model industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania; founded an industrial school for orphan boys (1857-1945)
- A village in southeastern Pennsylvania, created by chocolate manufacturer Milton Hershey (1857–1945); pop. 11,860
- wrapping: the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- A piece of paper, plastic, or foil covering and protecting something sold
- negligee: a loose dressing gown for women
- The dust jacket of a book
- wrap: cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- A cover enclosing a newspaper or magazine for mailing
The Hotel Hershey View 2
View of Hershey, PA from the grounds of The Hotel Hershey.
Hershey under the light